Safe Haven After School Program
- There is a school bus that delivers children from the Lancaster School to Colonel Town at approximately 3:00 each day.
- Our staff members greet the children at the parking lot when they get off the bus.
- We provide each child with a snack when they arrive.
- After snacks are finished, children will have fun outside on the playground and ball fields (weather permitting).
- The Safe Haven area includes the following: pool table, Air Hockey table, Foosball table, 2 candlepin bowling lanes, crafts area, lots of board games, puzzles, books, toys, etc.
- Our staff members will make sure your child gets to any other Colonel Town programs in which they're registered, such as soccer practice, gymnastics, etc.
Do you want to make a donation to our scholarship fund? If so please click here.
- Safe Haven will be open after school from 3-6:00pm during the school year, 11:30am-6:00pm on Early Release Days, and 6:45am-6:00pm on Staff Development Days.
- If school is cancelled due to bad weather, Safe Haven will be closed.
- There is a Safe Haven bus from the Lancaster School to Colonel Town.
- Safe Haven will provide an afternoon snack for the children to enjoy after school each day.
- Safe Haven is a Recreation Program - our goal is to provide children with stimulating activities and fun opportunities for children.
- You have the option to sign up for one, two, three, four or five days of the week at a time. These options will become available within activity registration.
Policies Regarding Tuition
- Your regular contracted tuition is by the day.
- Tuition will be prepaid, payable on Fridays for the following week.
- Parents pay for each contracted day that their child is enrolled, even if the child is absent due to illness.
- The weekly tuition will ONLY be reduced if a change in the weekly schedule is submitted in writing (or email) by Friday for the following week.
- Parents will not be charged for any days a child misses due to suspension from Safe Haven.
- Additional costs associated with field trips, such as admission to the movie theater or theme parks, must be paid with the regular tuition.
- Overdue tuition will result in your child being withdrawn from the program. He/she can only be reinstated when the balance is paid in full.
- Parent picks a child up from Safe Haven after the 6:00 closing time $10 per 10 min.
- Returned check $25
- Safe Haven staff has to pick up a child from school because he/she missed the bus $5
- Safe Haven is not responsible for any child until he/she arrives with an adult.
- Parents must sign the daily attendance sheet.
- Please call if someone is going to pick up your child other than yourself to ensure your child’s safety
Additional Forms and Files: